Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Swirlydoos Kit Club Treasured Yesterdays Creations

I was so happy to get home from vacation and play more  with the Swirlydoos Kit Club October kit!  I was only able to do 3 layouts before we left so I have lots more design team projects to share with you today!

I think I have finally conquered my fear of cards!!!  LOL, you know cards have been the monkey on my back for years.  This is a step birthday card made with Blue Fern Studios Montage papers.  Blue Fern papers are so heavy weight, they are great for card making. I used a sheet of "Now & Then" for making the card and side trimmings from "Fairyland" for the bottom and side panels.   I completed the card with Prima flowers and a stick pin from the add on kits.






The Prima Epiphany collection is showcased in our October kit and I used Epiphany papers for this layout.  Everything except the mask and modeling paste are from the main kit and flower and embellishment addons.  I cut the swirls with a new die I got from the Swirlydoos store; it's a Kaisercraft large flourish wafer thin die.  I love it!!






For this layout of my parents and the great grandchildren,  I used Blue Fern Studios Montage papers and added some masking.  I especially love the Blue Fern mini flourishes that came in the main kit! I've used flowers from the flower addon and embellies from the embellishment addon.






And finally a tag that I made from my leftover kit scraps.  The tag itself is Blue Fern Montage "Wisdom, and the circles are Epiphany paper scraps that I inked and added a bird rubon from my stash.  The white lace and stick pin are from the main kit, the other ribbons and flowers are from my stash and are from Wild Orchid Crafts.




 If you are not a Swirlydoos Kit Club subscriber, please consider it so that you never miss any of our beautifully coordinated kits. Please visit Swirlydoos Kit Club and click on Join Our Club on the left side bar. Be sure to mention my name, Maggi, when you subscribe because you will receive a 10% discount on your first kit AND a coupon for 30% off an entire purchase in the Swirlydoos store. Your Swirlydoos store purchases are always shipped free when shipped along with your monthly kit.  Swirlydoos also maintains a Forum where everyone can share their work, tell stories and have a ton of fun!  We have monthly challenges too so please come and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...