Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting ready for Halloween at the Flying Unicorn!

The Flying Unicorn is getting ready for Halloween.  Steampunk Spells and Authentique's new line, Thrilling are both available in the store, check them out!

Graphic 45 has a sketch challenge running in August and I've created this layout for the challenge.  I think the colors of Steampunk Spells are just delightful and I've had so much fun playing with these spooky colors!

On this layout I've used a lot of the collection's flowers, tags, banners and chipboard pieces as well as a great ScrapFx steampunk chippy.

That big bottle with the skull on it is a Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous stamp that I got from Tim at CHA and he autographed the set!  Wooo hoo, thanks Tim!  The Steampunk Spells title and small bottle are stamped images (Hampton Arts) that I heat embossed with detail black embossing powder.


 I made my flowers using Graphic 45 flowers and layered them together for a great fun look!


I love the ScrapFx steampunk chippies.  I embossed this one with Stampendous aged gold embossing enamel.  That is my go to product for chippies these days!

Here's the G45 sketch that I used.


Supplies:

Cardstock:      Bazzill Blackbird
Patterned paper:  Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells collection:  Base - Witching Hour, orange black cat patterned - Beware, black dot - Frightful Folly, Something Wicked image - Nevermore, Banners, tags, chipboard pieces, all Steampunk Spells
Chipboard:  ScrapFx 20-12332
Embossing powder:  Stampendous aged gold
Flowers:    G45 paper flowers
Ink:  Ayeeda black
Mist:  Lindy's Oz Emerald Green, Screaming Banshee Black, Hog Warts Orange
Other:  Prima SIIC corner pieces, Jolee's spider, Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous Halloween Blueprint stamps, Hampton Art G45 Steampunk Spells stamps


Here's another Halloween LO that I did with last year's G45 Halloween collection, Happy Haunting.  It's a great fun collection too, and available at the Flying Unicorn.


Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...