Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

October KOM sneak peeks!!

My favorite day every month is kit reveal day and my second favorite day is sneak peek day!  Here are some sneaks of what I did with the October kit.  This kit is just a tad different and I love everything that's different about it!  It's filled with great papers and fabulous embellies, you are seriously going to want this kit!

You might recognize those G45 butterflies that I embossed used a Sizzix Vintaj metal embossing folder, love how they look!
 
 One of the new products we have in the store is Stampedous aged embossing powders and do I ever love them!!!  On the far right you can see a chippy that I embossed with Stampendous aged aqua (the embossing powder is not in the kit) - isn't that just the greatest look!  Be sure to come back on reveal day, Oct 3rd, so you can see the whole thing.
 
I used some crackle paste here, I really love the texture of it.

 
Thanks for stopping by and see you on Reveal Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...