Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Puppy Love - Flying Unicorn

My sweet babies snuggling together on the couch in the RV while we were driving down the road this past fall. I used Fabscraps Shabby Chic pps for this, I love these papers and they should soon be available at the Flying Unicorn store.

The chipboard is a Dusty Attic piece, Vine Flourish, DA0485, its one of my favorite DA pieces.  For a fun and different look paint your chippy and then stamp on it.  I painted this vintage white and then stamped using a script stamp and pattern stamp with archival ink coffee. I love this effect. The letters are Jillibean Soup corrugated that I slopped some white paint on and then inked with Distress walnut stain.

Around the circle I gathered some Tattered Angels Mistable Crepe Ribbon that I inked with Prima teal damask.

The flowers are handmade from the same Fabscraps paper.  They are just a simple 2 layer flower with sunburst centers and a Prima crystal.  I inked and added a couple Prima resin corners and that's it!



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...