Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Flying Unicorn!

I am so honored to have been chosen as the September guest CT member at Flying Unicorn!  Alda sent me a wonderful package full of goodies so that I could create some special things for the Flying Unicorn gallery.  I hope you take a few minutes and check out the forum and gallery at  Flying Unicorn.  There will be new September challenges posted tomorrow and the challenge winners get great RAKS from the store.  I have a fun challenge planned too, hope you'll check it out!

So here are  a couple of layouts that I did using my Flying Unicorn goodies featuring the Authetique Journey collection and Fabscraps.  I made the brown flowers using Tim Holtz glassine paper.  I painted on some dry Perfect Pearls and then set the powder by heating with my heat gun.  It works perfectly and adds such a lovely metallic sheen to the flowers.  I love metallic accents and use it alot on my LOs. 


I love this photo of my Uncle, he looks so suave!  I think you'll be seeing this photo again as I haven't quite captured the essence of this photo that was taken in France during WW II.

My challenge LO at Flying Unicorn features Fabscraps paper.  Be sure to check it out tomorrow!!


3 comments:

  1. that is just so wonderful Maggi..huge congrats and have fun :) gorgeous layouts my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maggi! I love your work and am a follower now!!!!!! Your blog is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Maggi! So so glad to have you with us! I'm such a fan of u!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...