Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

White Christmas

It is snowing outside here in NC and that is kind of unusual!  Just a dusting, but still it was fun to watch it coming down.

Here's another LO of the dogs, Chena and Chili, from when we lived in Denver.  We had one heck of a blizzard starting on Dec 20th and it was just a real mess.  The dogs loved the snow though so thought it would be fun to do a Christmas snowy page.  I used the Dec Swirlydoos kit for this and these papers are IOD.  I just tore the trees from some Bazzill cardstock.  The flowers are layered Primas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...