Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another paper bag album

I just love making these little PBA's.  They are just so fun!  This one was a real challenge as I chose to feature the artwork of Salvador Dali.  So no lace, no flowers, I didn't think that look was right at all for Dali.  I did use G45 pps and thought they worked quite well. 

Cover:



There are tags tucked into a pocket on the left.


The right side has a flap that opens up.


Flap opened.


The left side striped pp is a pocket to put tags or photos into.



The right side has a pocket for holding photos.



The left side has a pocket.





Sorry, this is a bad photo, the blacks are appearing as gray.


Tags to put in the pockets.

















Thanks for taking a look !!

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Maggironi!

    I really need to do more, I keep getting distracted with other things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..this is so very creative Maggi! Loving those tags too~GREAT JOB on this..they are addicting aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job on the paper bag album,told u they are alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...