Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Christmas Ornaments with Cheery Lynn Designs

Christmas time is all about family and children in my mind and here is a project you can do with the kids.  These are shaker tree ornaments that are so simple to make.  All you need is our shaker die kits (listed below).  The shaker kits even come with shakers but I opted to use glass beads for shakers in these.

Make two shakers and glue them together.  For the bell, cut the clapper off one so they match up nicely.  Since I used white foam to make the shakers, I took a Faber-Castell Big Brush Pen in green and inked all around the two shakers.  You could use any ink to color the edges.

Embellish the tree top and the bell with a small flower from the Floral Bouquet Kit 8 Piece Die Set .  Shown here are the reverse sides of the above - these are all ready to tie on your tree.


Cheery Lynn Designs Products Used:


Other Products Used: 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...