Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Radiant Layout for Creative Embellishment

 This is my mother in law as a young woman, she was very pretty wasn't she?  I used Stamperia's Time is an Illusion paper collection and embellished it with some pretty Creative Embellishments chipboard flourishes and a mini border word.

 I used Flourish Set 19 underneath two of the floral clusters.  First I painted the chippy with Champagne Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze.  Remember that stuff?  I'm on a quest to use some of the oldies in my vast art supplies collection!  Then I sprinkled on some Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel and heat embossed.


Here I used the Leafy Corner Flourish and heat embossed it with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.  The flowers are a mix of 49 and Market and Petaloo.

I used the word Radiant from the  Gorgeous Small Border Word Set and misted it with Prima Color Bloom Mist Empress Gold. 


Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:




Thanks for stopping by today, I so appreciate it.  You still have time to enter our Creative Embellishments Inspiration Challenge, you can find out how on our blog and NOW it's even easier than before.  Read about it here.


2 comments:

  1. She is lovely and so is your layout page. A great way to honor her. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...