Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Christmas easel card for Cheery Lynn Designs with Graphic 45 Seasons


I really love easel cards because they display so prettily.  I used several different Cheery Lynn Designs dies to make this card and I can just imagine how lovely it will look sitting on a mantle spreading Christmas cheer.  I used Graphic 45's new Seasons and Winter Wonderland collections for my design papers.
To make this card really pretty I used lots of layers and popped up two of them.  From the bottom there is a red square, then a holly print layer just peeking out cut with the Pierced Stacker 3.  The next layer is popped up and consists of a square with a Quadrafoil Square Doily adhered to it. Then the final layer, also popped up, is a Seasons cut-apart.
To really make this card pop, I added handmade flowers.  The red roses were made with Large Rose  and Medium- Rose  die sets.  The pretty cream flower was made with Judy's Blooms Die.

 I used the Holly Corner underneath the flowers to add the perfect touch to my floral clusters.

Inside the card, the pretty band and popped up tag serve to hold the easel of the card upright.  There's also plenty of room to write a personal message.

This side view shows you how the easel mechanism works.


Cheery Lynn Dies Used:


Other Supplies:

Bazzill French Vanilla cardstock



Thanks for popping in today, I do appreciate it!



3 comments:

  1. Oh how striking! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You can use this template for so many of the Graphic 45 designed papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. You can use almost any Graphic 45 paper for this one... it lends itself to being able to do almost anything with class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...