Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Friendship Card & Tutorial for Cheery Lynn Designs

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a friendship card that I made for all of my internet friends.  I have met so many wonderful people online through this obsessive hobby of mine!  Just last week, I traveled to Seattle to meet up with Annette Green and Ginger Ropp, both of whom I met via the internet and scrapbooking.  What a treat it was to spend quality time with them and visiting a place that is near and dear to all of us, Graphic 45 headquarters!

I used Graphic 45's new collection, Penny's Paper Doll Family, and several dies from Cheery Lynn Designs to make this simple card.  I started out with a card base that is 3 1/2" x 6" and then adhered a layer diecut with the  A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped 7 pc Die Set.  At  the top and bottom I added paper lace diecut with the Dancing Doily Lace Border.  I topped that with a cut-apart from the Paper Doll collection.

I filmed a tutorial showing you how I put this card together.



Close up of the lacy border topped with pearls.


I made this pretty flower with the Black Eyed Susan Flower die. This is definitely a favorite die, I just love the floral center! You can see how to make this flower in my video.


The inside is simple, leaving plenty of room to write a message.

I'm sending all of you cyber-smiles and thanking you for following me and leaving the kind comments that you do on my work!  ðŸ’•

Tomorrow I'll be sharing a Notebook Pocket that I made to hold this card.  Be sure to stop by and see!

Supplies

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
DL134 Dancing Doily Lace Border
B338 Black Eyed Susan Flower
B883 Dusty Miller Corner Frame
CM6 A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped 7 pc Die Set

Graphic 45 Penny's Paperdoll Family Collection:
1 sheet Fathers and Sons cut to 7" x 6"
"When Friends Meet..." cut-apart, cut from Forever Friends
"Dear Friend" border cut from Beyond Borders
Scraps from Garden Path to decorate inside

Other:
Yellow cardstock for flower
Cream cardstock cut to 6 3/4" x 5 7/8
Penny Black Sweet Wishes Stamp Set
Kaisercraft pearls

Cheery Lynn has a large selection of beautiful dies from vintage, elegant to whimsical.  Do stop by and take a peek!

If you are searching for Graphic 45 products and can't find them in you favorite scrapbook store, be sure to visit the new Graphic 45 online retail store.  If it's available, it'll be in the store.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice design and use of G4 paper. Cheery Lynn Dies are the best. Sturdy, detailed and MADE IN THE USA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...