Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Fancy this Fan - Creative Embellishments


Let's take a trip back in time and think of the days when ladies coquettishly fanned themselves and used their fans to cover their bosoms.  This fan would have made quite the statement back then!  It's trimmed up with pretty laces and flowers and Prima's Rossibelle papers.


I used Creative Embellishments chipboard Victorian Fan 2 as the base for this piece.  There are several styles of Victorian fans in the store, that are all so pretty!  I think this would be such a beautiful wall piece in a feminine bathroom.  I'd love it in my bathroom!  Hmmm, my husband might not though, LOL!!!

I traced the fan blades onto design paper, then cut and adhered to the chipboard.  I sanded around the edges for a perfect finished look.  Then I glued them together and added Petaloo's new roses and a pretty organza ribbon.  That's it, really this is an easy project but oh so pretty and feminine.




Thanks for joining me today on a little trip to yesteryear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...