Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Imagine...with Cheery Lynn Designs


I'm sharing a fun all occasion card today.  The word, imagine, brings so many thoughts to mind; I could use this card for a birthday, graduation, a fun hello card, the possibilities are endlesss!  

Cheery Lynn dies and the colorful cut-apart card from Graphic 45's World's Fair collection worked so well together to make this vibrant card.  I used design papers from the collection to die cut all the layers for my card.  It's a large card, about 5 1/2" x 7 3/8".  I began by layering the blue paper that I diecut with the Coved Rectangle Stitch And Cut Tool .  Next layer is the floral layer diecut with the Horizon Coved Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frame set.  Then a bright orange layer cut with Card Maker Rectangle Scalloped 6 Piece Die Set and finally the floral oval layer cut with Polynesian Sails Oval Die.



Of course, I had to add some flowers and these I made with the Bohemian Collection - Indie Bouquet - 6 Die Set.  They are so easy to make, I just cut 3 different flowers from the die set, gave the petals a twist with my tweezers to give the flowers some body and stacked and glued them.  Then I added some leaves from the Flourish Leaf Strip 5 Piece Die Set and that's it!


Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:


Thanks for joining me today, I apreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...