Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Layout for Creative Embellishments


Love this photo of some of the gals on the Flying Unicorn Design team while in Las Vegas attending CHA. summer 2013.
I used Creative Embellishments Infinite Circle Frame  to help place the focus on the photo.  To color the chipboard on this layout, I used Prima's new Antique Brillance was in Red Amber.  This is a fun new medium and has great coverage on chipboard.


 I used a Mini Ornate Frame and a word chippie from the  Celebrate Word Set for my title.

I used Lace Border 2 that I painted black on the center of my page.  It anchors the photo I think.  Then I added some pretty Petaloo blooms and that's it!



Other Supplies:
Graphic 45 Cityscapes collection
Petaloo Botanica blooms teal
Petaloo Briar Roses teal

Thanks for joining me today!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...