Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Crafting Tips with Graphic 45



I'll be at a retreat later this year and I've asked all the participants to swap a page for my mini with me.  Won't that be just so fun and I think I'll have the best mini ever with all that talent in one book from so many people!  I used  the Times Nouveau DCE for my cover and I think the image of the classy ladies is perfect.  I have a "thing" for all the G45 buttons so I've used that as part of my cover too.

I've recorded a video for you of how I made my cover and I'm sharing some inking tips.  I'll also show you how to make your cover more durable, line up your letters, and the easy way to glue metal embellishments so they stay where you want them.





I'll show you how to get your letters lined up straight in my video.



Graphic 45 Supplies:
Graphic 45 Times Nouveau DCE Collection
 Nature Sketchbook Mother Earth 12 x 12
Staples Rectangle Tag & Pocket Album - Ivory
Graphic 45 Button

Other Supplies:
Petaloo Botanica Blooms soft yellow
Petaloo Botanica Petites soft yellow
The Crafters Workshop Gel Medium
Faber Castell Big Brush Pens
Black Archival Ink


Thanks for visiting my blog today, I appreciate it!!

4 comments:

  1. I needed this bit of inspiration as I try to decide on how to begin my mini album. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tips Maggi! Wonderful video and beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was awesome!! Your cover is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...