Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Petaloo & Authentique Blog Hop!

Woo Hoo, Maggi here today to share some a witch's boot with you!!  I love when Petaloo blog hops with Authentique 'cause their papers are just so awesome!  We've got some great prizes up for grabs too so be sure to visit both the Petaloo blog and the Authentique blog to find out how to enter and get your chance at this fabulous prize package filled with Authentique's Mysterious Collection and coordinating Petaloo blooms!

I used Mysterious Three paper and adhesive cardstock stickers from the collection to fashion this fun witch's boot.
 

Petaloo's Darjeeling Anemones and Botanica blooms are the perfect embellishment to make my boot a cute and fun Halloween decor item.  Best of all, you can fill the boot with candy! 



 I especially love the adhesive cardstock stickers that come with the collection.  I tied that cute little adhesive tag onto my boot lacing, I think it looks perfect there.

I embellished the top of my boot with a scalloped bat sticker strip and tucked that creepy spider in with my gorgeous Petaloo blooms.  I love how Petaloo flowers go so well with Authentique's papers, they just work so well together!



 Back of the boot with a great Halloween sticker quote, "There is something haunting in the light of the moon."





Jeweled Florettes Lav/Purple/Green/Blk 1350-220


Thanks for visiting our blog today and good luck, hope you win a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...