Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Graphic 45 & Scrapbook Adhesives Christmas Cards!


We're having so much fun this week using Scrapbook Adhesives products along with our Graphic 45 goodies!  Be sure to stop by the Graphic 45 blog and Scrapbook Adhesives blog and find out how to win some great prizes.
Ahhhh, I have the best of intentions and I always say, this is going to be the year that I send out handmade Christmas cards.  But, you know what happens, yep, I just never get around to it.  Now this is going to be the year, and I've designed a pretty but easy card and envelope to make this a quick, fun, and awesome project!

Tips:  Use an assembly line approach when making similar multiple items, i.e. cut,  score, etc. all the pieces at the same time.  Then line the pieces up in the order that they are assembled and quickly put them together.

I used Graphic 45's Staples Policy Envelopes and Square tags along with the new St Nicholas collection for my project.  They go so nicely together and I love the red envie!


I made a Snapguide tutorial so you can see how quick and simple it is to make this duo.



I purposely cut the card that is adhered to the tag slightly smaller than the tag so that I can cut 3- 4" x 8" cards from a single sheet of paper.  That will help make this an economical project.  The card and tag just have one other layer cut from the same sheet of paper and you can cut enough layers for several cards from one page.

I used Scrapbook Adhesives foam tape to pop up the tag on my envelope to enhance its festive and professional look.  

Scrapbook Adhesives' Adhesive Sheets made attaching my diecut flourishes and punches really quick and easy.   All you have to do is apply the adhesive sheet to your cardstock, diecut the cardstock with the adhered sheet, peel off the backing and apply.  This is such a great way to adhere intricate diecuts like doilies and flourishes with curlicues.

Those are Petaloo poinsettias that I blinged up with Crystal Stickles.

I used Scrapbook Adhesives foam tape to pop up the cut apart on the face of my card and finished it off with a pretty Christmas ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I made a 2nd card and envelope too!  I really love the polka dotted Policy Envelope!










Thanks for visiting today!  This could be the year that you too, send handmade cards, who's with me?

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...