Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Creative Embellishments and Heartfelt Creations blog hop

Creative Embellishments and Heartfelt Creations are blog hopping, what fun!   I made a Christmas layout with 2 photos taken Christmas Day 1950 of my husband and his siblings.  Aren't they cuties?

 The beautiful Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia stamps and die along with Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces go perfectly with Graphic 45's new St Nicholas collection.   I used Creative Embellishments Vintage Flourish Set 3 that I heat embossed with Ranger Bridal embossing powder under the floral cluster.  I cut apart a Holly and Berry Flourish to enhance the pretty poinsettias. I inked the holly leaves with distress ink and used red stickles for the berries.

 I used gold ink to stamp the poinsettia image and then die cut the flower with the matching die.  Easy to do and makes such a pretty poinsettia.  The holly looks really great peeking out from behind the flower.

I love the vintage flourish, its perfect on this layout.

Creative Embellishments products used:

Heartfelt Creations products used:



Thanks for visiting today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...