Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Tablescape with Graphic 45

Do you need a quick tablescape idea for July 4th?  I'm up on the Graphic 45 blog today with this quick little project that you can put together in no time.  Ginny Nimchak also has a great centerpiece for you so be sure to stop by the Graphic 45 blog today and check it out!

The napkin rings are simply 6 x 3" punched strips of paper glued together from Graphic 45's Home Sweet Home collection and embellished with a quick homemade flower and button.  Then I've wrapped more of the design paper around a tin milk jug, added a punched contrasting strip around the middle along with a Home Sweet Home tag.  I made a pretty "platform" for my jug by layering a 12" doily over a 12 x 12" sheet of design paper.  Red poppies complete the look and I'm all ready for a fun July 4th get-together!

Now I have a little secret, I LOVE that tin milk jug and I love to use it for many occasions, sooooo, I glued the paper to itself rather than the jug.  That way I can remove the paper and easily change the look of my jug and incorporate it into different decorating schemes. 








Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fun and safe 4th fof July weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...