Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Creative Embellishments chippies and Graphic 45



Hi there friends! I’m feeling very cheerful today and what could be better than some fabulous Creative Embellishment chippies and bright and bold Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar papers? I just love this photo of my husband and his cousin, love those smiles!

Underneath the Petaloo flowers I’ve used the two large Creative Embellishment chippies from the Photo/Page Corner Set 5. That is such a great set, it comes with two large and two small pieces. I love how the chippies curl around my photo. I finished both the title and these pieces with Stampendous shabby white embossing enamel. That is my go to finishing product for chipboard. I just love the sparkle from the glitter mixed in the embossing powder and the flecks of gold.


I pulled out the word happy from The Happy Word Set for my title, perfect for the photo don’t you think? I mounted the title on a diecut square so that it would stand out. The title would get lost if put directly on the green and blue patterned paper.

I fussy cut some leaves and flowers from the papers and popped them up with foam dots to add some dimension to my layout. This is a great way to make elements on your layout really stand out.
Supplies-
Creative Embellishments:
Happy from the Happy Word Set
Photo/Page Corner Set

Other supplies:
Bazzill french vanilla
Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar collection
Stampendous Shabby White embossing powder
Martha Stewart Laurel Leaf punch around the page
Petaloo Burlap Blossoms Teal
Distress Faded Jeans ink

There are so many fabulous laser cut chipboard and wood pieces, stamps and flair in the Creative Embellishments store, and, new items are always being added. I hope you’ll take a few minutes and check out all the great goodies there.

Remember to enter our monthly challenge, BECAUSE you could win a $50 shopping spree in the store! How awesome is that? Read all about it here,

Thanks for visiting with us today, I hope you’ll come back often!

Hugs! Maggi

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...