Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Swirlydoos Kit Club March KOM reveal!

Welcome to:
March Scrapbook Kit Reveal!

Thank you for stopping by today! I received my kit just a few days ago and it was well worth the wait!  I think you'll love the gorgeous Fabscraps Elegant Chic papers that are featured in the kit.  I'll be sharing my work with the kit with closeups and all the delicious details on the Swirlydoos blog and right here on March 25th.  I hope you'll stop by.  In the meantime, take a look at the kit and all the great addons.


Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful March collection:

Garden Romance


Are you a subscriber? If so, your kit is on it's way if you don't already have it! If not, check out the Swirlydoos store to see if there are any March kits or add ons in the store!

Has it sold out? - become a subscriber and not only will you never miss a kit again, but you'll also pay less for your monthly scrapbook kits!
*Mention this blog hop and save 10% on your first kit*


 Never miss one of our kits again!


Here's a little taste of what I've done with the kit.  I used pearls and  flowers from the main kit as well as the flower add on.  Those cute little frames and the title are from the embellishment add on kit.  The gray flourishes are diecut cardstock.



I adore the chipboard gate from Fabscraps that comes in the embellishment kit and what's even better is that there are diecut papers to cover the chipboard also included in the embellie kit. I made the vines using leaves that came in the floral add on.  The chipboard flowers on the right are from the main kit and the pearl branches are in the embellie kit .  The dodads on the gate are Prima Alpha Trinkets from the embellie kit.  


I'll be sharing more projects and all the details on the 25th, be sure to stop by!






2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...