Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It's Tag Tuesday! Happy St Paddy's Day and a tutorial!

It's a double celebration today since it is St Patrick's Day and tag Tuesday!

First up is a grungy mixed media tag that I did for Swirlydoos Kit Club monthly tags of savagery challenge.  We are using our tag challenges each month to try out different techniques and this month we are playing with mists and textures.  Below is a video tutorial showing you how I made my tag.









Come join in the fun of this challenge and make a grungy tag with us!  You do not need to use Swirlydoos products for most of our challenges.

For all my Irish friends, and isn't everyone Irish today, here's a St Patrick's Day tag that I made from Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar and Typography.  I added a Leaky Shed Studios oval frame and a vintage graphic, flowers and a bow to finish it off.






Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...