Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

A Calendar Journal - Graphic 45's Time to Flourish

This was a week long project and the end result was 27 9. x 8.5" pages that comprise a calendar journal made from G45's Time to Flourish collections.  Please join me on my video tour of my book that is a calendar with journaling spots and pockets full of tags!

Here's the front cover.  I created 4 pages for each month, a journal page, a calendar page, a pocket page and a pretty page!







Here are a few of the pages from the journal.


Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it as always!


1 comment:

  1. such gorgeous and amazing work - I love looking at the different ways you use the collections. This was a labor of love for sure. Each page so different. and thanks for the video

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...