Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

A Trio of Graphic 45 Christmas Tags!

How do you decide which of Graphic 45's beautiful Christmas collections to use?  I solved the problem by using 3 different lines for my trio of tags. That jolly fat man will be here soon and I need some tags to adorn my packages so I've been a busy little elf!

This first tag is made with Nutcracker Sweet from 2012.  I've used a Prima Julie Nutting doll stamps, Merry Nice, to accent my tag.  Then I created a swag of flowers with some small blooms from I Am Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts.  The holly leaves were cut with a Die-namites die and I've added some Lindy's mist and Stickles to dress them up.



This next tag is made with my favorite Graphic 45 Christmas collection; it's from 2013, Twelve Days of Christmas.  I used a 4 x 6 Graphic 45 tag and covered it with paper from the collection and then added a Spellbinder's Gold Majesty Circles diecut and topped that with a chipboard piece, trimmed out with gold braid, from the collection.  Then I added some Christmas greenery, a Petaloo bloom and ribbon, and that's all there is to it.  This one was really quick.


This tag was done with Christmas Emporium from 2011 I think.  First I stenciled on some snowflakes.  Then I cut two Spellbinders rectangle frames.  First I added a gold ribbon down the center of the tag.  I applied some gold embossing powder on the larger frame around the edges. Then I used white embossing powder on the smaller frame.  I layered these two together popping them both up with sticky foam. I added some Petaloo poinsiettas and diecut greenery.  Then a little tag from the collection and a bow.  I think it's nice and festive!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...