Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Swirlycamp projects!

Recently, 18 Swirlygals from the Swirlydoos Kit Club gathered at Memories Manor in St Clair, Michigan for a long weekend of scrappy fun and camraderie and did we ever have a good time!  I have to give a shout out to Jan and her team at Memories Manor because they sure know how to do up a retreat with style!  If you're ever looking for an incredible place to go for a scrappy retreat, be sure to check this place out!

If you've ever been away for a weekend crop you are probably familiar with that self addressed question:  "Why did I ever bring so much STUFF?"   Having asked myself that on numerous occasions I decided to pack nothing more than a Graphic 45's Come Away With Me paperpads in 12 x 12 and 8 x 8 along with coordinating embellishments with the purpose of creating a mini album.  Well I did get 6 pages done in the mini and I will share it with you when I finish it.

After working on the mini for a couple of days, I needed a break so I decided to make a couple of tags.  I did this one as an example for the group using papers from several  Fabscraps collections.  I made up the Swirlydoos graphic and passed them out to everyone.  There were lots of gorgeous camp tags made for sure!


And, one more tag to share with you, this one done with Graphic 45's Come Away With Me collection.  I used a cut-apart and a chipboard piece from the collection as well as some scraps behind the frame.  The frame is a Spellbinders diecut  and again, I've embossed it with Stampendous aged gold embossing enamel. (love that stuff!)



Thanks for visiting today, I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...