Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

G45 Come Away with me!

Some of the swirly savages from the Swirlydoos kit club gathered at the fabulous Memories Manor mansion in St Clair, MI this past weekend.  Oh my, what a wonderful weekend it was!  The mansion was just incredible as was the food and service.  Jan, the owner, surely knows how to make her guests feel like queens!

I was inspired to use this post card of Memories Manor with Graphic 45's new Come Away with Me collection.  The ivory paper behind the floral is a piece of french vanilla cardstock that I have stamped all over with a french script stamp using Vintage Photo Distress ink.

I used a We Are Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Fancy Scroll to cut the floral paper.

Three of the flowers are handmade and 2 are Petaloo Botanicas.  I used McGill's Floriano and Retro Flower to make my flowers


Supplies:

Graphic 45 Come Away With Me paper collection:
Floral & pink dot - Cosmopolitan 4500920
Pink base - Wanderlust 4500915
Petaloo Botanica Blooms coral
Petaloo Botanica Minis - ivory
Lace, mini roses, 

1 comment:

  1. This place is an hour away from my house! Would have loved to have popped in and met you in person. Love Victorian houses and have always wanted to see inside this one.~Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...