Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Joy - Scrapcake papers from The Flying Unicorn

CT work for the Flying Unicorn.  Ohhhh I just love these Scrapcake papers that we are carrying in the store at the Flying Unicorn.  I love that they are traditional Christmas colors with a twist.  The background of this layout is a piece of white Bazzill cardstock, heavily sprayed with Timberline Glimmer Mist.    I used a MS punch to cut the snowflakes from blue cardstock that had been sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist.  I inked with the new winter collection of Distress inks.  Love those colors!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Maggi. I love the "icy" freshness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light handedness you used with the GM. Beautiful layout!! Love, love those papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...