Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Joy - Scrapcake papers from The Flying Unicorn

CT work for the Flying Unicorn.  Ohhhh I just love these Scrapcake papers that we are carrying in the store at the Flying Unicorn.  I love that they are traditional Christmas colors with a twist.  The background of this layout is a piece of white Bazzill cardstock, heavily sprayed with Timberline Glimmer Mist.    I used a MS punch to cut the snowflakes from blue cardstock that had been sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist.  I inked with the new winter collection of Distress inks.  Love those colors!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Maggi. I love the "icy" freshness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light handedness you used with the GM. Beautiful layout!! Love, love those papers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...