Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tutorial for adding a border trim to a circle

This is such an easy thing to do but thought I would share it with you.


1.Cut out a border strip using whatever border punch you want. Below I have cut two different borders just to show that each will work.

                                                                                                                                                                                         .







2. Cut the punched border strip into segments as pictured. It looks good to ink the segments particularly if you are using paper with a white core





 















3. Glue the individual segments to the backside of the circle:


















4.  And that's all there is to it, easy and it looks great.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's a layout I did using this technique to go around the diecut on the left.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hiii Maggi :) this is amazing ty for the tutorials.I hope you do not mind but I have tagged you in a blog award. You can see it here
    http://suchawonderfulmess.blogspot.com/2011/02/liebster-love-blog-award.html

    huggs Shona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with us Maggi, I have already used this knowledge on one of my layouts and am quite thrilled with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial i love it.Your scrap pages are so beautiful . I like your style and wonderful pictures.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea. I too LOVE your work. Thanks for sharing! SueC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...