Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PSE - Using the Skew tool to improve our LO presentation

We are always photographing our LOs to share with our online friends and sometimes we can't get a full on shot of them and end up with somethings besides the LO showing, like this:

I don't  like it when part of my background shows in my layouts so here's how to get rid of it.


First crop the picture as tightly as you can using the crop tool. (5th tool down on the inside in my photo)


Then, go to Image, Transform, Skew in the tool bar at the top.

 Grab the corners of your image and pull them out to stretch your photo, thus eliminating the background from your image.
 When you are satisfied with the look, click on the green arrow at the bottom of your image.

And that's all there is to it.  Your layouts will always look better if you have eliminated the "background noise."




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Maggi, what a wonderful tip. I have always hated that when I shot my layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...